Get Your 100+ Scenes ProThemes Right Now! & 50+ NEW Scenes Every Month! FULL Developer Rights Included!

Why we all should take the “Chappy Pledge” to end hate on dating apps

[embedded content] No fats, no femmes. We’ve all seen this quote in profiles on gay dating apps–so many times in fact that it has become a running joke about the insensitivity of some gay guys. Rainbow flags and Born This Way Pride are nowhere to be found on most dating apps these days. Instead, insults and putdowns on everything from body type More...

by kradzcalypse | Published 1 month ago
By kradzcalypse On Sunday, September 24th, 2017
0 Comments

Surprise! Dating apps make men more shallow and depressed, study reveals

Dating got you down? It could the dating apps themselves, not actual dating, that’s depressing you.According to a new study conducted by researchers at the University of North Texas, men who regularly use More...

By kradzcalypse On Sunday, September 17th, 2017
0 Comments

Should I include that I am disabled in my dating profile?

Hi there! My name is Josh Galassi and this is my dating profile:As you can see, I think I am hilarious (and yes, my Grindr profile picture is the same as used on my LinkedIn profile, sue me!). But what you can’t More...

By kradzcalypse On Sunday, August 27th, 2017
0 Comments

Bisexuals talk about the differences between dating men and women

A recent Reddit thread asks: “Bisexuals who have dated both men and women, what are some differences you’ve noticed?” And the responses are quite interesting. Let’s take a look and what people said… When More...

By kradzcalypse On Sunday, August 13th, 2017
0 Comments

4 Foods That Make You More Attractive to a One-Night Stand

Photo:  Denis Tevekov, Getty Images. As if you needed another reason to eat pizza, ice cream, tacos, and sushi: according to new polls, involving these four foods in your casual encounters makes you more attractive. More...

By kradzcalypse On Sunday, August 13th, 2017
0 Comments

This dating app is for ‘lovers of diversity’ who are sick of seeing racist trash on Grindr

Have you ever wished you could just block all those horrible racist people you see on Grindr from your life? Well, now you can!Introducing Noir, a new dating app for POC and other “lovers of diversity” who More...

By kradzcalypse On Monday, June 26th, 2017
0 Comments

What’s it like to date when you have Tourette’s syndrome? This man explains.

So you think dating sucks? Try dating when you have Tourette’s syndrome.Damian Friel is a mental health nurse from Derry in Northern Ireland. He also has Tourette’s. “A lot of people will say they don’t More...

By kradzcalypse On Saturday, May 27th, 2017
0 Comments

Down memory lane: A look back at online cruising before the age of Grindr

Big changes are happening over at Grindr. In January, a tech company in Beijing paid $93 million to acquire 61.5% of the app. Earlier this week, the company announced it will purchase the remaining 38.5% stake More...

By kradzcalypse On Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017
0 Comments

First Date Drinks: The Most Attractive Drink Orders

Photo: Lorenzo Cerioni/EyeEm, Getty Images. You expect to be judged on your looks, personality, and even your job when you go on a date, but did you know your date is also judging your drink order? WineBags.com More...

Get Your 100+ Scenes ProThemes Right Now! & 50+ NEW Scenes Every Month! FULL Developer Rights Included!